My Editting

Filled under:

Hallo ^^ hahaha long time no see ya . . .

Yea, I am very bussy now, I don't know what that which I must do first.

Okay, now I wanna upload some photo of me ^^ yea, tomorrow I found a great editor photo from China , from browsing haha, I like that frame and filters jaja so amazing ^^ ok, now check it out !

before editing, I look so bad jaja, yea, I am taking this photo when I came back from school jajaja

after editting, first fillters

second


Third

haha this is screenshoot the program ^^ so simple ya



Look so great when I editting my photo, right ? ^^ haha so now I wanna use the frame of the application



haha full make up, this is when Chinese New Year jaja X(


this is new photo of me ^^ 

 Oopsss sorry XD I just share one frame jaja X( but if I have free time, I'll share other frame haha ^^

Okay, this is for today ^^ ty for read my blog ya !

BYE m(_ _m)


0 comments:

Post a Comment