My Disaster

Filled under:



Err, I am so sad today T^T my lens is broken, OMG, yea I know I bought it 3 last month. Yea yea I know, my lens be expired when have been 3 month T^T but for me that is very shorter. Now I have small eye like a Piggy again jaja XD ._. , I am very miss my lens, maybe my lens has a nice place there now #lol

Now I'll show you my all stuff for my lens and my broken lens T^T and some photo of me :)



ya, this is my solution for my lens, I always used this before use and after use ^^v also for washed the case jaja :v





tada ^^ this is my lens case jaja black color with woman and man image on the case


this is my lens, brown color, jajaja there is nothing ya, but


Oh damn, when you saw this =w= you can saw if this lens is broken jajaja


T^T jaja say GoodBye now TOT

How ? that is very disaster right ? hmm =w= I am so confuse, I wanna buy that again but, I wanna buy other color ? hmm what color ? blue ? *U* Grey ? *U* Green ? oh no jaja *W* no no no, how with hmm hmm =w=a I don't know XD jaja I am so confuse, mybe that is secret, just me and God knows.



jajaja I am used softlens there also bug out my eye haha, very cute and like a frog  XD #wow


that is too, this is firts time I share this photo right ^^ <3 look so bad ? #yea jaja ._.


this is without lens :| how ? that is different right ?



tada this is the original haha XD this is without lens too, how ? bad right ? #right ._.

huh so, I am so so so so sad now, I can't use my lovely brown again jaja ._. but is Okay, my mom say, my original eyes is better XD jajaja. Okay this is my Disaster that I write today XD ty for read ^^ good bye <3 :*




0 comments:

Post a Comment