光良 - 都是你 ( Michael Wong - All it's You )

Hello ^^ I found a new good song, actually I saw a film yesterday, but I was just looking for today. So hard but no problem ^^ I like this song, why ? the singer have a sweet sound jajaja make me fly XD haha #stop.


Okay this is sad song #I Think, okay to the point, here is the song ^^ so let's singing together ^^ don't cry ok! haha~


誰改變了我的世界
Shéi gǎi biàn le wǒ de shì jiè
(Who has changed my world)
沒有方向 沒有日夜
Méi yǒu fāng xiàng mei yǒu rì yè
(No directions, no day and night)
我看著天 這一刻在想你
Wǒ kàn zhù tiān zhè yī kè zài xiǎng nǐ
(As I look at the sky, at this moment, I think of you)
是否會對我一樣思念
Shì fǒu huì duì wǒ yī yàng sī niàn
(Wonder if you have the same longing as I do for you)

*你曾說我們有一個夢
    Nǐ céng shuō wǒ men yǒu yī gè mèng
    (You once said that we have a dream)
    等到那天 我們來實現
    Děng dào nà tiān wǒ men lái shí xiàn
    (Waiting for that day when we make that dream come true)
    我望著天 在心中默默唸
    Wǒ wàng zhù tiān zài xīn zhōng mò mò niàn
    (I gazed at the sky, reading silently in my heart)
    下一秒 你出現在眼前
    Xià yī miǎo nǐ chū xiàn zài yǎn qián
    (Wishing that the next second you'll appear before my eyes)

 想念的心 裝滿的都是你
    Xiǎng niàn de xīn zhuāng mǎn de dōu shì nǐ
    (You are the one who fills up the longing in my heart)
 我的鋼琴 彈奏的都是你
    Wǒ de gāng qín tán zòu de dōu shì nǐ
    (My piano playing are you)
 我的日記 寫滿的都是你的名
    Wǒ de rì jì xiě mǎn de dōu shì nǐ de míng
    (Your name fills up my diary)
 才發現 又另一個黎明*
    Cái fā xiàn yòu lìng yī gè lí míng
    (Finally find out that there is another dawn)

REPEAT*

我的日記 寫滿的都是你的名
Wǒ de rì jì xiě mǎn de dōu shì nǐ de míng
(Your name fills up my diary)
才發現 又是一個黎明
Cái fā xiàn yòu shì yī gè lí míng
(Finally find out that there is another dawn)
這是我對你愛的累積
Zhè shì wǒ duì nǐ ài de lèi jī
(This is the accumulation of my love for you)


0 comments:

Post a Comment